to put one or both of them on the mod_perl Website.

Regards,

David
Re: New "Powered By" Button [ In reply to ]
On Jul 25, 2004, at 1:56 PM, David Wheeler wrote:

> Using the artwork in existing "Powered By" buttons on the mod_perl
> Website, I created a new one.

Bah! Sorry for the dupe. My mail server told me that apache.org had
rejected the first email as spam, but now I see that it was delivered
anyway. Next time I'll give it a few more minutes, first.

Regards,

David
Re: New "Powered By" Button [ In reply to ]
David Wheeler wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Using the artwork in existing "Powered By" buttons on the mod_perl
> Website, I created a new one. This one is the typical (I don't want to
> say "standard") size for these sorts of things 88 x 31. I've included
> both the new .png and the Photoshop file I used to create it. Feel free
> to put one or both of them on the mod_perl Website.

Looks great, David. Could you please add those to:
modperl-docs/src/about/link/linktous.html

Thanks.

Re: New "Powered By" Button [ In reply to ]
On Jul 27, 2004, at 12:08 AM, Stas Bekman wrote:

> Looks great, David. Could you please add those to:
> modperl-docs/src/about/link/linktous.html

Done. Look for it on the new Bricolage site's Colophon page when it
launches during my talk on Wednesday.

Regards,

David

--