Mailing List Archive

Authentication and Redirection
Can anyone help me I have been scratching my head with this problem for a while and I can't figure a solution out.

I have written a CGI script that is executed from an ErrorDocument 403 so that when a user tries to access a secure web page from the net they are bounced to a welcome page and requested to log on. An Apache module that I have written is then executed and the user is then authenticated against an oracle database. All of this works BUT I would like to send the user back to the page they selected originally if the authenticate correctly or else just leave then at the welcome page.

So my question is how can you redirect depending on the results of authentication.

Thanks

Ian Frawley
Software Development
Acquist