mod_perl-2.0.8 and libapreq2-2.13 components compatible with Apache
Lounge 2.2.24 Build 25 February 2013 (win32) and each of:

* ActivePerl 5.16.3 Build 1603 (x86)
* Strawberry Perl 5.16.3 Build 1 (32bit)

You can download them from http://people.apache.org/~stevehay/

Please let me know if you have any problems.

Regards,
Steve

Re: New Windows mod_perl binaries available [ In reply to ]
Hi Steve,

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 6:27 PM, Steve Hay <steve.m.hay@googlemail.com> wrote:
> For those who are interested, I've now uploaded binary builds of
> mod_perl-2.0.8 and libapreq2-2.13 components compatible with Apache
> Lounge 2.2.24 Build 25 February 2013 (win32) and each of:

Thanks for providing these binaries.

Using my mod_perl based application I get apache restarts from time
to time. This is not related to your binary per se (I also have it
with kmx'es mod_perl binaries for perl 5.12) but it is related to
mod_perl on Win32; Linux does not have this.
The bad thing is that I don't have any specific information in the log
file; after some requests, the process just restarts. If I use the
application as CGI, this does not happen; but of course the whole
thing is very slow.

Can you maybe also provide a debug version of mod_perl by rebuilding
mod_perl with MP_DEBUG=1 ?

--
Mike

Re: New Windows mod_perl binaries available [ In reply to ]
On 22 February 2015 at 23:43, Steve Hay <steve.m.hay@googlemail.com> wrote:
> For those who are interested, I have uploaded binary 64-bit builds of
> mod_perl-2.0.8 and libapreq2-2.13 components compatible with Apache
> Lounge 2.2.29 Build 02 February 2015 (win64) and each of:
>
> * ActivePerl 5.20.1 Build 2000 (x64)
> * Strawberry Perl 5.20.1 Build 1 (64bit)
>
> and 32-bit builds compatible with Apache Lounge 2.2.29 Build 03
> February 2015 (win32) and:
>
> * Strawberry Perl 5.20.1 Build 1 (32bit, no64)
>
> You can download them from http://people.apache.org/~stevehay/

There are also now builds for 5.18.4 in the same place. As above, the
32-bit Strawberry Perl version is the "no64" build only, and there is
no build for 32-bit ActivePerl.

Re: New Windows mod_perl binaries available [ In reply to ]
That’s great, thanks Steve!

Sent from the depths of my mind on an iPhone