Mailing List Archive

Database Server?
Hi,

Can Apache::ASP connect with MySQL? With what sort of database servers can
it connect?

Where can I find it? And how can I install it on Debian?

Thank you.

With Kind Regards,

Sadjied Idoe

Eigenaar

Unlimited-Xs Webhosting & Web-Services

Tel: 06-40846747 (Alleen tussen 8:00 & 19:00 bereikbaar. Geen gehoor,
probeer dan later terug te bellen!)

E-mail: <mailto:sadjied.idoe@unlimited-xs.com>
sadjied.idoe@unlimited-xs.com
Re: Database Server? [ In reply to ]
it is not Apache::ASP responsibility to provide u with database conectivity,
for this use either DBI (or Apache::DBI) directly or Class::DBI any other db-module u can find on CPAN.

hth