Event handling problem
Hello!

I have a problem with Apache::ASP: Application_On* events never occur!
Even if I restart a server and remove all cookies from it.
I'm using Apache 1.3.31 and mod_perl 1.29

Thanks in advance!

--
íÁËÓÉÍ óÌÏÊËÏ

Re: Event handling problem [ In reply to ]
Maxim Sloyko wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have a problem with Apache::ASP: Application_On* events never occur!
> Even if I restart a server and remove all cookies from it.
> I'm using Apache 1.3.31 and mod_perl 1.29

If you delete the files in StateDir, the Application_OnStart event should occur.

If you want something that happens when the server starts, you should
add something to global.asa or a perl module, and make sure that it
is loaded at server startup. Please see this in the docs:

http://www.apache-asp.org/events.html#Server_OnSta0d174f59

Regards,

Josh