Mailing List Archive

[ANNOUNCE] Apache-Test 1.18
The uploaded file

Apache-Test-1.18.tar.gz

has entered CPAN as

file: $CPAN/authors/id/G/GO/GOZER/Apache-Test-1.18.tar.gz
size: 141721 bytes
md5: 22e566a51d2e2b5c6647ecd6f36a1b65

Changes since 1.17:

fix a bug in A-T config generation, when a vhost entry was in
autogenerated httpd.conf (e.g. coming from .pm file) and another from
extra.conf.in. We used to have a ports collision, since extra.conf
wasn't reparsed and the same port was getting assigned to more than
one vhost entry, preventing server startup:
default_ VirtualHost overlap on port 8530, the first has precedence
(98)Address already in use: make_sock: could not bind to address
0.0.0.0:8530 no listening sockets available, shutting down
could be reproduced with t/TEST -conf followed by t/TEST -maxclients 1
in the mp2 test suite (or the new Apache-TestMe test suite, which now
includes a special setup for this bug). [Stas]

new TestConfig wrapper find_and_load_module [Chia-Liang Kao <chialiang
gmail.com>]

add Apache-TestItSelf and Apache-TestMe sub-projects. [Stas]

add various straps to aid the new Apache-TestItSelf sub-project, which
is used to test A-T config options [Stas]

avoid entering endless loops when interactive config is used, by
restarting the test suite with an explicit selected arguments for
-httpd (and optionally -apxs) [Stas]

META.yml is now locally maintained. we need to tell PAUSE indexer not
to try to index HTTP::Request::Common and warnings packages, which
happen to be used by A-T [Stas]