Mailing List Archive

Galileo ntel CPU offer P4 2.8
Galileo.comPC Components Division ProductsFinanceLogistics NewsContacts

Contact Information

Sales International : 0032 2716 4024 - E-Mail : info@galileo.eu.com
Sales UK : 0044 1902 424 334 - E-Mail : UK@galileo.eu.com
Payment Terms : TT in advance, Credit Terms (Subject to Insurance)
FOB Point : NL, UK, Belgium
Delivery : Europe door to door 24h. International airport to airport 48h.
Products > VendorsPricelist RMAPromotions

Dear Mr. / Mrs. 30/03/2004

I am sending our company price list you to gain an idea about our prices.

I am offering you an opportunity to enlarge your computer world easily. This is why I am writing to you and telling about my company: GALILEO INTERNATIONAL.

Now have an enjoyable entrance to the GALILEO INTERNATIONAL WORLD.

This is our famous Galileo Tree. It is the symbol of our family and branches at UK, Belgium, UAE (Middle East), Holland, Hong Kong, Germany, Italy and Turkey. We are growing everyday and representing you the guarantee to buy your PC components in the best and the cheapest conditions as you can.

Galileo International Group has been established in four different continental locations to provide the best service and product support to its customers. This is our aim. Galileo has EC customers, USA customers, Middle East customers, International customers; these are our locations at the same time.

Also we provide the warranty. Warranty of the PC components that you purchase from Galileo is 12 months. Everything in the Galileo is for your pleasure. If you want to taste the availability of good service open your door and welcome us.

Best Regards
Isil CAKMAKSales Representative Galileo International Group Turkey Office / Int. Marketing Dept. Tel: +90 212 663 04 77Fax: +90 212 662 96 47ICQ: 208-303-770MSN:ishil@galileo.eu.com
To be removed from this email or our general database please email remove.

Galileo

Copyright © 1998-2002 Galileo International BVBA. All rights reserved.