Mailing List Archive

RE: [OT] ApacheCon BOF

probably trademark issues...

> 2) I wasn't at last years conference, I really like the World
> Domination
> one and wished I could have gotten that. If the notice is
> short before
> April 4th, I certainly would not mind having another one of
> those... :)

sorry, those are all gone (unless you want a previously worn one from my
closet :)

> 3) I also really really loved the Extreme Linux T-Shirt from
> LinuxExpo 3
> years ago. The theme that year was Clustered Computing and
> RedHat had just
> made the first cluster utility CD. It had a picture of a snowboarding
> penguin...
>
> Something along that line --- mod_perl equating with extreme perl
> programming would be kind of cool...

yeah, I like the World Domination theme from last year lots. Since we are
approaching the deadline to actually get anything at this point, I asked our
graphics house to work with the lamp and smoke theme (with some sensitivity
training).

I'm still open to ideas, though. I just had to give them something to start
chewing on.

Again, I'd really love this to move to the advocacy list - seems like we
can't keep the kids here under control and the quality of the list is
spiraling downward...

Please *Please* make this the last post to the main list - I already regret
having brought it up here in the first place.

Please.

--Geoff