\ /
~~~~ The only ASCII history possible
/ \
Re: Good email client [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Leandro Noferini
<lnoferin@cybervalley.org> wrote:
> Ciao a tutti,
>
> I would like to know which client would be a good choice to replace the
> default to be used with imap.
>
> I use offlineimap + mutt when I want to read big number of messages but
> I would like to replace the default client to fast read incoming
> messages.

I think Claws-Mail is the only real powerful GUI alternative. It's not
really optimized for a small screen but it's certainly useable and
should be fast.
Re: Good email client [ In reply to ]
Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+maemo@gmail.com> writes:

[...]

> I think Claws-Mail is the only real powerful GUI alternative. It's not
> really optimized for a small screen but it's certainly useable and
> should be fast.

I gave a try to claws-mail but I think it is usable like mutt is (or
even less?) on a screen so little.

I would like something more finger-friendly!

Altough thanks for the hint!

--
Ciao
leandro