system.

Questions:
1. Is Anki 100% compatible with Maemo Diablo?
2. How easy is it to install Anki on Maemo Diablo?
3. Can Anki on Maemo Diablo render multimedia decks with embedded
sound and images properly.
4. How easy it is to sync with Desktop PC?

Any clues appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Anki on Nokia n810 Maemo Diablo [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2012-01-23 at 10:15 -0800, hanyunyc wrote:
> Situation:
> I am considering purchase of Nokia n810 to run Anki.
> According to my research Nokia n810 runs Maemo Diablo operating
> system.
>
> Questions:
> 1. Is Anki 100% compatible with Maemo Diablo?
> 2. How easy is it to install Anki on Maemo Diablo?

"easy" and "compatible" are pretty subjective terms to me.

> 3. Can Anki on Maemo Diablo render multimedia decks with embedded
> sound and images properly.
> 4. How easy it is to sync with Desktop PC?

I would have appreciated if you had at least provided any description or
link what Anki actually is. ;-)

Assuming you talk about http://ankisrs.net/ , that page links to
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=965250 which is a thread about
the N900 hardware only.