i imported new contact and i don't access them from conversion... What's
happen?
--mohsen
Re: contacts were hidden [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 3:16 AM, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh
<mohsen@pahlevanzadeh.org> wrote:
> Dear all,
> My contacts were hidden, At first i though i thought they are deleted,
> but when i saw conversation, i saw their names.But in my contact i see
> No cantact.
> How can access to contact?
> i imported new contact and i don't access them from conversion... What's
> happen?

Did you try to restore contacts from your most recent backup?

Also, try to create a backup, see if contacts were exported properly
in the backup file. If so, maybe you can delete the contacts DB and
restore it from that backup. I would backup the original DB before
doing any of that just in case it makes things worse.
Re: contacts were hidden [ In reply to ]
hi,
Where is my backup file?
--mohsen

Re: contacts were hidden [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 2012-01-20 at 10:11 +0330, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
> hi,
> Where is my backup file?

If you choose "New backup" in the "Backup" application the first dialog
defines the storage location. So the file is where you decided to store
it.

andre
--
Andre Klapper (maemo.org bugmaster)