Hi I see that repositories hold dist/fremantle-1.3/

should I change my catalogs to match this?

f(t)
Re: I have PR1.3, Should I change app man catalogs Distribution to fremantle-1.3? [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 3:23 PM, Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail
<francisco.diaztrepat@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi I see that repositories hold dist/fremantle-1.3/
> should I change my catalogs to match this?

I thought it should happen automatically as part of PR1.3 upgrade
process. It did for me. So I think it should be safe for you to change
that if yours were not updated automatically.
Re: I have PR1.3, Should I change app man catalogs Distribution to fremantle-1.3? [ In reply to ]
On 11/02/2010 01:50 PM, Paul Hartman wrote:
> I thought it should happen automatically as part of PR1.3 upgrade
> process. It did for me. So I think it should be safe for you to change
> that if yours were not updated automatically.

After the upgrade, all my repos appear to work with the exception of
extras-devel. I need to look into that one.
Re: I have PR1.3, Should I change app man catalogs Distribution to fremantle-1.3? [ In reply to ]
Exactly extras-devel is the one that fails for me too.

although none of my other catalogs says fremantle-1.3.

all say only fremantle.

f(t)