João Olavo Baião de Vasconcelos
Analista de Sistemas - Infraestrutura
joaoolavo.wordpress.com
RE: Where to download WebOS games? [ In reply to ]
It would seem as if there ought to be some way to download WebOS apps from
the palm Palm page
http://www.palm.com/us/products/software/mobile-applications.html

As an example, I thought I would check out the Foursquare app which runs
under WebOS
http://developer.palm.com/appredirect/indexd.php?packageid=com.foursquare.fo
ursquare

I'm wondering if installing Opera for Pre would work with preenv and enable
accessing other apps. I'm dubious, because it looks like Opera for Pre uses
Java. It looks like Firefox might be availble for Palm Pre so I'm trying
that next.

Unfortunately, I haven't found any way to download these apps without a
Palm. Anyone got any idea?

Aldon