Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
Re: PR1.3 coming! [ In reply to ]
Just a quik FYI: OTA worked perfectly for me. Based on an email from this list, I removed gltron prior to update.
I performed a backup but didn't need it, everything appears like before the upgrade. Mail does seem to be quicker now per the fixed bug, which is the biggest win for me.
Mobile on my Nokia N900