Mailing List Archive

Frequent disconnections for Instant Messaging on N900
Hi,

Is anybody facing problem with frequently disconnection & re connecting of instant messaging automatically in every 5 - 15 minutes gap.I am using Monthly Data Package.

I have tried restoring original factory settings but the problem with disconnecting still exists. It seems to work ok with wifi connections.Signal strength is almost full.

I wanted to format my N900 but don't know how to do it, I guess the problem should be over lapping of network settings changing from wifi to data package or something.

But web browser is working fine.

Can someone help on the above issue.

Thanks
Khalid