    "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a
     man soweth, that shall he also reap."
                                  Galatians 6:7
Re: WPA - PEAP - MSCHAPV2 failure [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 12:35 AM, Johann Spies <johann.spies@gmail.com> wrote:

> The username on the device sent was stb\jspies.  What was received on
> the server side was "Fully-Qualified-User-Name =
> STB\RmRCOHfi94emgW5PaNfR0g=="

I have noted the same with my N800 + Diablo. It's a very long-standing problem.
Ubuntu works fine on the same network.

> This is a nuisance.

Indeed.

Martin
Re: WPA - PEAP - MSCHAPV2 failure [ In reply to ]
Hello !
I use WPA - PEAP - MSCHAPV2 for my wireless network at work without any
problem on my N900.
Regards
Jérôme

Re: WPA - PEAP - MSCHAPV2 failure [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 2:52 PM, Jérôme Bove <jerome@bove.ch> wrote:

> I use WPA - PEAP - MSCHAPV2 for my wireless network at work without any
> problem on my N900.

Interesting. We have Cisco Aironet 1100 and 1300 APs, Microsoft IAS
radius server, no certificate.
The username arrives encrypted (but not the domain) and the
authentication type is PAP, despite selecting EAP MSCHAPv2 for the EAP
type (PAP is not an option).

Martin
Re: WPA - PEAP - MSCHAPV2 failure [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 12:05 PM, Jérôme Bove <jerome@bove.ch> wrote:

> Oh sorry, it's not WPA PEAP MSCHAPV2 but WPA EAP TTLS MSCHAPv2.

Ah, well... I think it was already known the problem lies with PEAP.

Martin