I wonder if anyone suceeded running the N770 or N800 version on the N900?
Thanks,
Chris
Re: devicescape [ In reply to ]
Just found that info on the devicescape/easywifi facebook site:
<snip>
Our SDK is Linux based and most of our development is done on Linux. We
haven't done a consumer port yet because of the fragmentation of the market.
But we offer the SDK for free to developers, so the community could do this.
We'd be happy to sponsor the development of a Linux client if anyone would
be willing to take it on.
</snip>
Anyone interested in developing?
Regards,