AC power for recharging? I see that the spec makes reference to a desk
stand (part # DT-7) but I cannot determine from the spec whether or not
this stand supplies power to the unit.

--
Best Regards,

John Holmblad

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Docking Station for Nokia 770? [ In reply to ]
Hello,

The stand will not supply power and -to my knowledge- Nokia is not
working on any other solution.

Br,
Ferenc

Re: Docking Station for Nokia 770? [ In reply to ]
So, how will the 770 be powered?
Battery?
Rechargeable?
With an external cable, like mobile phones?
-jec
Re: Docking Station for Nokia 770? [ In reply to ]
Hello,

Like most of the mobile phones: it has a battery which is rechargable.
The charger will be included in the box ;)

-ferenc