Mailing List Archive

developer device program will sell 500 Nokia 770
Hi,

> "The developer device program will sell 500 Nokia 770 Internet Tablets
> for 99 euros and donate the proceeds from the sales to the GNOME
> Foundation."
> You can read the full text here:
> http://press.nokia.com/PR/200505/996537_5.html

That is very interesting. Any idea how to lift my hand for (at least!) one??

Kind regards

Petr

--
<petr@baum.com.au>

Petr Baum, P.O.Box 2364, Rowville 3178, Australia
fax +61-3-97643342

developer device program will sell 500 Nokia 770 [ In reply to ]
Perhaps reading here:
http://www.maemo.org/news/25052005.html

Best regards,

2005/6/1, Petr Baum <petr@baum.com.au>:
> Hi,
>
> > "The developer device program will sell 500 Nokia 770 Internet Tablets
> > for 99 euros and donate the proceeds from the sales to the GNOME
> > Foundation."
> > You can read the full text here:
> > http://press.nokia.com/PR/200505/996537_5.html
>
> That is very interesting. Any idea how to lift my hand for (at least!) one??
>
> Kind regards
>
> Petr
>
> --
> <petr@baum.com.au>
>
> Petr Baum, P.O.Box 2364, Rowville 3178, Australia
> fax +61-3-97643342

J. Manrique L?pez de la Fuente
http://www.jsmanrique.net
msn: jsmanrique@asturlinux.org
jabber: jsmanrique@jabber.org
developer device program will sell 500 Nokia 770 [ In reply to ]
mine too =-)
I want one =-)

Yahoo! Mail, cada vez melhor: agora com 1GB de espa?o gr?tis! http://mail.yahoo.com.br
developer device program will sell 500 Nokia 770 [ In reply to ]
Hi guys

Am Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2005 12:27 schrieb Petr Baum:
> > "The developer device program will sell 500 Nokia 770 Internet Tablets
> > for 99 euros and donate the proceeds from the sales to the GNOME
> > Foundation."
> > You can read the full text here:
> > http://press.nokia.com/PR/200505/996537_5.html
>
> That is very interesting. Any idea how to lift my hand for (at least!)
> one??

I guess, you should do some development first. :-)

Andi
developer device program will sell 500 Nokia 770 [ In reply to ]
...best to have something more elaborate than "Hello World" to show,
I take it. :)