applications on Windows machine using Qt sdk ?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
RE: How to install Analytics API library for Harmattan on windows? [ In reply to ]
Just download the packages manually (eg. from http://maemo.org/packages or sth like that), open a MADDE terminal and use 'mad-admin xdpkg -i mypackage.deb'

Cheers,
Timur

---
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 800

-----Original Message-----
From: ibrahim.ali
Sent: 2011.12.26. 15:48
To: maemo-developers@maemo.org
Cc: mahmoud.saber@asgatech.com
Subject: How to install Analytics API library for Harmattan on windows?

Greetings;

Iam trying to install and use Analytics APs for Meego hramattan. I found the following Link that describes how to do that :

http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/docs/library/html/libinappanalytics/main.html

the page states that I should “Fetch libinappanalytics and libinappanalytics-dev packages from the repository and add them to the dependencies of your project.”

That may sound correct on linux machines. But What if iam developing Meego applications on Windows machine using Qt sdk ?

RE: How to install Analytics API library for Harmattan on windows? [ In reply to ]
Thank you for your fast reply. But unfortunately when searching the site
http://maemo.org/packages for the desired packages(libinappanalytics and
libinappanalytics-dev), it didn’t show any result !!!

Any other suggestion ???

Thanks in advance

RE: How to install Analytics API library for Harmattan on windows? [ In reply to ]
Download them from whenever the article tells you to.

Timur

---
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 800