Mailing List Archive

Done: Merged tvout desktop widget and tvout control panel plugin
Hello,

now process of merging tvout widget and control panel plugin is done.
my code is on http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pali/maemo-applet-tvout.git/

This git repository is based on https://gitorious.org/maemo-tvout-control
commit 7c62daed482fb9dcf5e830609b338ca24b4736b0

It contains open source clone of tvout control plugin - written in Gtk and new
status menu plugin (which show status if tvout cable is connected).

status menu plugin handle tvout gconf keys and receive/send x11 events for
chaning tvout attributes.

Can be my status menu and control plugin pushed into CSSU? In CSSU is already
repository for tvout control panel: https://gitorious.org/community-
ssu/libcptvout

Builded deb packages are here:
http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pali/maemo-applet-tvout_2.0_armel.deb
http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pali/maemo-tvout-control_2.0_armel.deb
http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pali/status-menu-applet-tvout_2.0_armel.deb

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar@gmail.com
Re: Done: Merged tvout desktop widget and tvout control panel plugin [ In reply to ]
Yes, I see no problem in including this in the CSSU, can you make a merge request for the control panel applet?

I'll make a repository for the status menu plugin as soon as I'm done with uni.

Regards,
Mohammad Abu-Garbeyyeh

Re: Done: Merged tvout desktop widget and tvout control panel plugin [ In reply to ]
hello,

control panel plugin and desktop widget change only gconf keys. status menu
plugin is responsible for changing x11 tv attributes (tv standard attribute is
handled by ohm and dres), so it monitor for gconf key changes (as ohm). so
both control panel plugin and desktop widget depends on status menu plugin.

all 3 plugins using shared header file (which contains gconf keys definitions)
so it is better to have only one repository.

now this repository is on top of the https://gitorious.org/maemo-tvout-control
and has no code from actual CSSU libcptvout (I implement my own control panel
plugin in Gtk, I not used CSSU libcptvout Qt code). So merge request for
libcptvout is not possible.

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar@gmail.com