Mailing List Archive

Fwd: Debian derivatives census: missing SHA-1 hashes

Hi,

Getting involved in the Debian Derivative Census is a great way to preserve the life of your Maemo software and potentially expand your user base. This forwarded email contains a lot more information and some requests for the use of SHA1 sums in the Maemo archive.

Regards,

Jeremiah

Begin forwarded message: