etc.

Cheers,

Jaap
Please make mail archives readable for everyone [ In reply to ]
hello,

good point. it is fixed now.

cheers,
ferenc

Please make mail archives readable for everyone [ In reply to ]
On Thursday 26 May 2005 18:35, Ferenc Szekely wrote:
> hello,
>
> good point. it is fixed now.

Actually not :-). Still requires authentication and urls point
to /mailman/private/ml-name

also noticed that if I go trough the web-registration thingy
(https://maemo.org/mailman/listinfo/maemo-users for example), the link on
that page (maemo-users Archives) points to http://maemo.org/pipermail/x which
obviously doesn't work. Same problem with all listinfo pages.

ak.
Please make mail archives readable for everyone [ In reply to ]
ext Aleksandr Koltsoff wrote:
> On Thursday 26 May 2005 18:35, Ferenc Szekely wrote:
>
>>hello,
>>
>> good point. it is fixed now.
>

> Actually not :-). Still requires authentication and urls point
> to /mailman/private/ml-name
>
> also noticed that if I go trough the web-registration thingy
> (https://maemo.org/mailman/listinfo/maemo-users for example), the link on
> that page (maemo-users Archives) points to http://maemo.org/pipermail/x which
> obviously doesn't work. Same problem with all listinfo pages.
>
> ak.

could you please check it now:

http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/
http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-announce/
http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-users/

seems to be OK for me.

-ferenc
Please make mail archives readable for everyone [ In reply to ]
On Thursday 26 May 2005 19:42, Ferenc Szekely wrote:
> could you please check it now:
>
> http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/
> http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-announce/
> http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-users/
>
> seems to be OK for me.

these work.

however the links to the archves on page
http://maemo.org/community/mailing-lists.html
need fixing as well, they still point to ../private/..

ak.
Please make mail archives readable for everyone [ In reply to ]
ext Aleksandr Koltsoff wrote:

> however the links to the archves on page
> http://maemo.org/community/mailing-lists.html
> need fixing as well, they still point to ../private/..

thanks. the page is fixed now, pls shift+reload ;)
-ferenc