Robert Marcano
web: http://www.marcanoonline.com/

gpg --keyserver hkp://pgp.mit.edu/ --recv-key 72A0DCFD
hardware requirements [ In reply to ]
Hi,

from http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS5409534614.html:
220-MHz, ARM9-based Texas Instruments (TI) OMAP 1710

> a Zaurus SL-6000 with nearly the same RAM size (64Mb), It is
> possible to
> install software on an additional CF card (It only have 64 Mb flash),

In normal product version, executing programs from the MMC is not supported,
but that should be easy to enable (hack).

> and I think than some kind of port could be made with the
> openembeded as
> a base distribution. Anyone thinks that this could not be
> possible (low
> performance, or anything like that)?
>
> Is the included browser the one based on WebCore+GTK that previously
> Nokia was working with? or some kind of Opera over GTK??????

The latter :)

BR, Kimmo

hardware requirements [ In reply to ]
Kimmo.Hamalainen@nokia.com wrote:
> Hi,

I'm working on getting the userspace apps into OpenEmbedded right now. I
can't locate the kernel-source + patches (assuming it isn't vanilla
omap-linux), so a machine descriptor will have to wait. If you want to
build single apps the sdk + scratchbox is your best bet right now.

regards,

Koen