and the reality of tomorrow. Fax: 0271-771091-19
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904] florian.boor@kernelconcepts.de

6C 44 30 4C 43 20 6B 61 16 07 0F AA E6 97 70 A8
libosso debugging [ In reply to ]
Hello,

Usually that fails because Libosso cannot either connect to the D-BUS
system bus or session bus. Ensure that you have both running and
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS environment variable defined. Libosso is in
unfortunate state and we're planning to make it more usable in the
future.

BR; Kimmo

libosso debugging [ In reply to ]
Hello,

Kimmo.Hamalainen@nokia.com wrote:
> Usually that fails because Libosso cannot either connect to the D-BUS
> system bus or session bus. Ensure that you have both running and
> DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS environment variable defined. Libosso is in

yes, i already verified this... both are up and running, and the environment
setup is correct.

> unfortunate state and we're planning to make it more usable in the
> future.

That would be great... in my opinion libosso is a good idea and will be very
useful then.

Greetings

Florian