Mailing List Archive

2016-06-07 Meeting Minutes
Meeting held 2016-06-07 on FreeNode, channel #maemo-meeting
([logs](http://mg.pov.lt/maemo-meeting-irclog/%23maemo-
meeting.2016-06-07.log.html))

**Attending:**reinob, eekkelund, Win7Mac, juiceme, pichlo

**Partial: **

**Absent: **

**Summary of topics (ordered by discussion):**

* Topic Tax-exempt
* Topic More Coding Competetion discussion

**(Topic Tax-exempt): **

* juiceme has application form for Maemo community tax-exempt status
* Finanical reports for the past 2 years to complete needs to be applied
* "Being tax-exempt means we're a registered charity."
* Is there any professional account managers among our community? Council could need little help.

**(Topic More Coding Competetion discussion): **

* Discussion about basic tasks regarding Conding Competetion
* eekkelund promised to think about leading the Coding Competetion

**Action Items:**

* old items:
* The next GA meeting should be announced soon.
* Ask about tor and https from techstaff
* Could we make coding competetion happen
* new items:
* Tax-exempt status

**Solved Action Items:**

* Find out if https is doable (pichlo)
* Check missing priviledges to the Council blog (juiceme)