From: <maemo@pichler.co.uk>
Date: Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 1:37 PM
Subject: Q2/2016 Council elections candidacy
To: maemo-community@maemo.org, council@maemo.org, bernardo.reino@gmail.com

Dear Community,

I am hereby announcing my candidacy for the Q2/2016 Council elections.

I have been a TMO member since September 2012, so perhaps shorter than
most of you, and my contribution to the Community may not be as long
and as great as some of yours. Moreover, I have been nominated a few
times in the past and turned down the nomination, once even after
initially accepting it but later changing my mind.

Well, I have been nominated again and this time I have decided to
accept it properly and stick with it.

What would I want to achieve if I get elected? I do not have any big
plans. The Community is quite mature and does not need holding hands.
My biggest issue in the past was excessive censoring, but that has
been resolved a few months ago. Consequently, my only plan as a
Councillor is to provide a support role and serve the Community as
best as I can.

Yours,
Peter Pichler aka pichlo

[.Sent to multiple recipient in the hope that at least one will receive
it. I have had problems with my hosting provider's setup and Maemo's
aggressive spam filter.]