Mailing List Archive

Candidate Declaration Win7mac
Ok, so I'd like to throw my hat in the ring too...
As most of you already know, I'm Hildon Foundation director since june
2013 and helped creating Maemo Community e.V.

Some things I like to promote in case I get elected:
- Establishing a code of conduct for maemo.org and MC e.V.
- Bitcoin adress for MC e.V.
- A Coding Competition, as already intended earlier
(http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=93334)
- Better https integration across maemo.org
- Transparent mod activities

To be honest, I'd like to serve together with juiceme and peterleinchen,
they did quite a decent job in their terms (so go vote for them in the
first place).
I want to serve a Council where people got a glimpse of what's going on
and are able to attend meetings regularly.
Current term, more often than not, 3/5 Councilors weren't present in
meetings which ofc is counter-productive...

Best regards

--
Win7Mac/Gido Griese