Mailing List Archive

why is maemo-community@maemo.org vomiting up 50 emails from a year ago?
I've just received 50 emails from maemo-community@maemo.org all with
sent dates ranging from at least 2 months ago to at most 19 months ago.
Joseph Charpak kirjoitti 2014-11-13 22:15:
> I've just received 50 emails from maemo-community@maemo.org all with
> sent dates ranging from at least 2 months ago to at most 19 months
> ago.

Yes, that's my fault really, but I promisse it will not happen again :)

See, the maemo mailing list has not been moderated for a few years, and
there was a considerable backlog of messages. Mostly spam of course, but
there was also the said 50+ mails that have been pending moderator
approval.

I finally got all 2000+ spam emails purged, and let the real content
rush onto the list.

- Juice -