Mailing List Archive

subscribtion to maemo-community
Hi there,

yesterday, I subscribed to maemo-community and confirmed the following
emails.
Today, I still get a "*Error**- maemo-community roster authentication
failed.*" when clicking on the "visit subscriber list"-button.

Is my subscription still pending confirmation or what is wrong?

Thanks,
Win7Mac

PS: who am I actually talking to here (TMO username)?
---

*GIDO GRIESE*
*Kameramann & Filmproduktion*

Gido Griese
Heußweg 95
20255 Hamburg

Mobil: +49 - 172 - 40 41 108
Telef: +49 - 40 - 318 15 797
Mail: gg@gido-griese.de
Web: http://www.gido-griese.de

Re: subscribtion to maemo-community [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 8:59 AM, Gido Griese <gg@gido-griese.de> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> yesterday, I subscribed to maemo-community and confirmed the following
> emails.
> Today, I still get a "*Error**- maemo-community roster authentication
> failed.*" when clicking on the "visit subscriber list"-button.

I'm getting the same error here :
https://lists.maemo.org/mailman/roster/maemo-community

( here is a link to the saved HTML of error is linked to in 7z format
: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tdw7z5r84xpp1iy/maemo-community-mailing-list-error.7z?dl=0
)

Note that the above list is Maemo specific. You're posting to the
OpenPhoenux Community mailing list which
is concerned with discussing the Neo900 project :

> Is my subscription still pending confirmation or what is wrong?

Seems like there is a problem with the Maemo mailing list server(s).
Still, the Maemo Community mailing list receives almost no traffic (
at least as long as I've been subscribed to it ).

> Thanks,
> Win7Mac
>
> PS: who am I actually talking to here (TMO username)?

You're posting on the Neo900 / OpenPhoenux mailing list but my TMO
username is jdb2 :)

Regards,

Jonathan

Re: subscribtion to maemo-community [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 4:36 PM, Jonathan Busby <jonathanbusby@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 8:59 AM, Gido Griese <gg@gido-griese.de> wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > yesterday, I subscribed to maemo-community and confirmed the following
> > emails.
> > Today, I still get a "*Error**- maemo-community roster authentication
> > failed.*" when clicking on the "visit subscriber list"-button.
>
> I'm getting the same error here :
> https://lists.maemo.org/mailman/roster/maemo-community
>
> ( here is a link to the saved HTML of error is linked to in 7z format
> : https://www.dropbox.com/s/tdw7z5r84xpp1iy/maemo-community-mailing-list-error.7z?dl=0
> )
>
> Note that the above list is Maemo specific.

**>You're posting to the
**> OpenPhoenux Community mailing list which
**> is concerned with discussing the Neo900 project :

* This is WRONG. :D

> > Is my subscription still pending confirmation or what is wrong?
>
> Seems like there is a problem with the Maemo mailing list server(s).
> Still, the Maemo Community mailing list receives almost no traffic (
> at least as long as I've been subscribed to it ).
>

> > Thanks,
> > Win7Mac
> >
> > PS: who am I actually talking to here (TMO username)?

**> You're posting on the Neo900 / OpenPhoenux mailing list

** This is WRONG again :)

>but myTMO username is jdb2 :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Jonathan

Man, I should check the e-mail headers before posting. Sorry for any
confusion. :)

Regards,

Jonathan

Re: subscribtion to maemo-community [ In reply to ]
On Thu 13 November 2014 16:36:51 Jonathan Busby wrote:
> Note that the above list is Maemo specific. You're posting to the
> OpenPhoenux Community mailing list which
> is concerned with discussing the Neo900 project :

> You're posting on the Neo900 / OpenPhoenux mailing list but my TMO
> username is jdb2 :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Jonathan

Actually No. Please recheck!
/j
--
() ascii ribbon campaign
/\
Re: subscribtion to maemo-community [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 4:42 PM, joerg Reisenweber <joerg@openmoko.org> wrote:
> On Thu 13 November 2014 16:36:51 Jonathan Busby wrote:
>> Note that the above list is Maemo specific. You're posting to the
>> OpenPhoenux Community mailing list which
>> is concerned with discussing the Neo900 project :
>

>> You're posting on the Neo900 / OpenPhoenux mailing list but my TMO
>> username is jdb2 :)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Jonathan

> Actually No. Please recheck!
> /j

Yeah, I know. :) I got the "Community" in both community mailing lists
mixed up. :)

I just corrected myself with a reply to my own post. :)

Again, sorry for any confusion.

Regards,

Jonathan