Mailing List Archive

Stepping down from Council and Board
Hello All,

I have been asked to offically announce stepping down from Maemo Council,
by mailing here.

It is with sadness, that I feel this necessary, but given the situation I
feel no other way. This is taking too many ressources from me, both
private, but also I feel uneccassary time from enabling good work being a
councelar.

I have choosen also to remove my TMO account, this is obviously a hard
decision, but again, this will effectively ensure that I can not be accused
from certain people as being power-hungry, and will further ensure that it
disables me from again running for any positions in the near future. Again
a step I feel necessary.

Thanks all, for the good times.

Best
Niel Nielsen (nieldk)