Mailing List Archive

[Elections result announcement] Meet the new Q2 2014 Maemo Community Council
Dear Maemo community, I have the great honor of introducing the new
Community Council for the upcoming Q2/2014 period.

The members of the new council are:

- Joerg Reisenweber (joerg_rw)
- Jussi Ohenoja (juiceme)
- Niel Nielsen (nieldk)
- Peter Leinchen (peterleinchen)
- Philippe Coval (rzr)

The voting results can be seen on the voting page
(http://maemo.org/vote/results.php?election_id=37)

I want to thank warmly all the members of the community who participated
in this most important action of choosing a new council for us!

The new council met for the first time on the #maemo-meeting IRC channel
15th July at 20:00 UTC for the formal handover with the passing council.

I'd like to extend my thanks to all the runners-up for Council, your
contribution is well recognized!

Yours, Jussi Ohenoja, Council Chair Q1/2014

On behalf of the outgoing Maemo Community Council

Original article:
http://maemo.org/community/council/meet_the_new_q2_2014_maemo_community_council

--
- Juice -