Mailing List Archive

URGENT: Update to the Maemo Council election schedule
Dear friends and Maemoans,

Due to lack of candidates the current Council elections have been
rescheduled and the nomination period is extended by one month.

The new schedule is as follows:

* extended nomination period started on 1st of June 2014 and
continues until 30th of June 2014.
* contemplation period starts on 1st of July 2014 and continues until
7th of July 2014.
* election period starts on 8th of July 2014 and continues until 14th
of July 2014.

Please note that we are on extended period now, and consider nominating
yourself to Council.

Election info can be found from
http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_Council/Election_process

Yours, Jussi Ohenoja (juiceme)

Re: URGENT: Update to the Maemo Council election schedule [ In reply to ]
Hello Maemo Community,

> * extended nomination period started on 1st of June 2014 and
> continues until 30th of June 2014.

As the nomination period ends by the end of the day tomorrow I'd like to ask you
again to step up.
IIRC we have 3 candidates at the moment, only 2 of those have posted to the ML yet.

Even if you are unelidgable in terms of karma yet, if the election will not
proceed a second time the current council may decide to enable yet invalid nominees
to be valid candidates.

Regards,
Ruediger Schiller

--