Mailing List Archive

[Update] URGENT: Director + Founders wanted
Hello Community,

> Restrictions apply, though. As a founder, you have to be EU citizen, as a
> director, you have to be EU resident.
Sorry, correct should be: As a founder, you have to be EU *resident OR
citizen*... But in order to keep delays and risks through postal service
minimal (bylaws have to be originally signed by every founder), we are
aiming to find nearby mates. So far, founders reside in Kaiserslautern
and Hamburg in Germany, in Helsinki or Järvenpää in Finland. The third
directors' region will mark a new hotspot where founders can sign the
bylaws (Kolding is Denmark looks sweet so far).

> For now, the plan is to hold the kickoff meeting on tuesday, march 04 in
> #maemo-meeting channel on freenode IRC.
I'm afraid, due to translation issues, the announced date (tue, march
04) for the kickoff meeting will hardly be sustainable. Shifting it a
few days is no problem though and we're already working on the
translation. You can review the actual version in german language in
these webpads: Bylaws: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/AMabik4zeD General
Regulations: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/imtFYfpUKK Board Regulations:
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/uwQXMscA2n Contributions to the english
translation at the end of each document are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Ruediger Schiller

--
http://dostorugas.org