Forms and oracle reports, none of which is available for Nokia Mids or
smartphones (with the exception of sql in sqlite). I've dabbled in
plenty of other languages (C, C++, java, python, ada!) but am not really
fluent in any of them. I appreciate the work being done at openrepos.net
but wish we could add an N9 section to the maemo.org autobuilder
instead. Still it's good to have something as I believe Nokia announced
it is not allowing new applications to be submitted to the Nokia Store.
I like romantic dinners and long walks on the beach...just kidding I
hate long walks on the beach. It's either really sandy or really rocky
not to mention the whole walking part. I'd much rather stay at home,
reading all sorts of technical blogs and dreaming of one day building a
"trek" style game written in python and qml. I'm a big proponent of open
source, else why would I be here? Please consider voting for me on the
Maemo Council.

(I'm jcharpak and I approved this message)