Mailing List Archive

[Council|Q4 2013 Community Council Election] Extending Nomination Period
Dear Community,

due to the lack of nominees we decided to extend the nomination period by one month.

From the merger with HiFo-Council we furthermore need to extend the election
process by another week, adding a one-week contemplation period.

We are extending the acceptance of nominations till the end of the day
2013/11/30 (GMT).
Contemplation will start 2013/12/01 ending with the end of the day 2013/12/07
(GMT).

The Election then starts 2013/12/08. You will be notified with an election-token
within the week before.

For detailed information on upcoming elections, general information about the
process and if you are an eligible person to vote or as candidate - see:
Election Process http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_Council/Election_process

On behalf of the Maemo Community Council

Best regards
Ruediger Schiller
Community Council Chair

Re: [Council|Q4 2013 Community Council Election] Extending Nomination Period [ In reply to ]
Hello Folks,

as it is getting close again (nomination period & candidates as well) I am
nominating myself for another term.

On Fri, Nov 01, 2013 at 08:57:22PM +0100, chemist wrote:
> Dear Community,
>
> due to the lack of nominees we decided to extend the nomination period by one month.
>
> From the merger with HiFo-Council we furthermore need to extend the election
> process by another week, adding a one-week contemplation period.
>
> We are extending the acceptance of nominations till the end of the day
> 2013/11/30 (GMT).
> Contemplation will start 2013/12/01 ending with the end of the day 2013/12/07
> (GMT).
>
> The Election then starts 2013/12/08. You will be notified with an election-token
> within the week before.
>
> For detailed information on upcoming elections, general information about the
> process and if you are an eligible person to vote or as candidate - see:
> Election Process http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_Council/Election_process
>

> On behalf of the Maemo Community Council
>
> Best regards
> Ruediger Schiller
> Community Council Chair

Ruediger Schiller

--
http://dostorugas.org
Re: [Council|Q4 2013 Community Council Election] Extending Nomination Period [ In reply to ]
On 11/30/2013 06:48 PM, chemist wrote:
> Hello Folks,
>
> as it is getting close again (nomination period & candidates as well) I am
> nominating myself for another term.

Got it in at 11:48 PM GMT...cutting it close :)
Re: [Council|Q4 2013 Community Council Election] Announcing Candidates [ In reply to ]
Dear Community,

I am happy to announce this term's valid candidates as following

NAME TMO Nickname maemo.org Profile

Joseph Charpak jcharpak http://maemo.org/profile/view/jcharpak

Niel Nielsen NielDK http://maemo.org/profile/view/nieldk

Jussi Ohenoja Juiceme http://maemo.org/profile/view/juiceme

Joerg Reisenweber joerg_rw http://maemo.org/profile/view/joerg_rw

Ruediger Schiller chemist http://maemo.org/profile/view/chemist

Please see the wiki [1] for further information.

Stay tuned for your voting-token-mail within the next couple of days!

[1]http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_Council/Council_election_Q4_2013/Candidate_declarations