Mailing List Archive

Re: Hildon Foundation Handover meeting
On Mon 08 July 2013 16:30:37 robert bauer wrote:
> I'm not attending the handover meeting.
>
> Rob

ERR WHAT???
you say you want to sit on all the info and account credentials, mail,
whatever and just ignore a correctly and legally elected new BoD body, giving
them the finger? I'd think it's your damn duty as BoD member to join such
meeting and give new body a proper introduction on how stuff works and what's
where and who's who. I wonder how far you want to go to solicit legal steps
taken against you.

Not amused!
jOERG

> On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Gido Griese <xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
> > Hi Rob, Hi Craig,
> >
> > in order to allow for a handover meeting ASAP, we need your availability
> > times.
> > Please check the doodle poll I've set up for this week:
> > http://doodle.com/ **3bmb3z4fkhnuys34
> > <http://doodle.com/3bmb3z4fkhnuys34>
> >
> > You're receiving this personal invitation, since you're the only ones who
> > did not respond to my last mail and have not yet set your availability.
> > Again, please do so ASAP to get the nescessary things done in a proper
> > and timely manner.
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > Win7Mac/Gido Griese
(alas the above page got scrapped due to resignation(!!), so here some
supplementary links:)
http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html
http://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil_still.shtml
http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii/ (German)
Re: Hildon Foundation Handover meeting [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 10:41 AM, joerg Reisenweber <joerg@openmoko.org>wrote:

> On Mon 08 July 2013 16:30:37 robert bauer wrote:
> > I'm not attending the handover meeting.
> >
> > Rob
>
> ERR WHAT???
> you say you want to sit on all the info and account credentials, mail,
> whatever and just ignore a correctly and legally elected new BoD body,
> giving
> them the finger?

I never said any such thing. I've repeatedly said I will correspond with
the new Board via email to transfer the necessary stuff.

To the new Board, please keep Joerg out of any communications channel you
want to have with me.

Rob