and other flavors of Linux).

10 respondants built their own (many apologies to Joseph Mack since I
neglected to ask if "building your own" meant you used his lvs config
scripts or not), 7 are using Pirhana, 2 Ultra Monkey and 1 was using Red
Hill Networks before building their own.

NAT is the favored Routing Method and WLC is the favored scheduling method.

Thanks to all who responded!

--L
Re: Survey Results: 11 Question LVS survey [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Thanks a lot for having done this survey. I just put your survey in the
LVS site:
http://linuxvirtualserver.org/survey/survery_200101.html

Wensong

Re: Survey Results: 11 Question LVS survey [ In reply to ]
I get a 404 error on this URL...

Not Found
The requested URL /survey/survery_200101.html was not found on this
server.

Apache/1.3.14 Server at cheetah.linux-vs.org Port 80

--
Michael Brown
Linux Systems Group

Re: Survey Results: 11 Question LVS survey [ In reply to ]
Michael E Brown wrote:

> I get a 404 error on this URL...
>
> Not Found
> The requested URL /survey/survery_200101.html was not found on this
> server.

Try http://linuxvirtualserver.org/survery/survery_200101.html

Juri

--
juri.haberland@innominate.com
system engineer innominate AG
Re: Survey Results: 11 Question LVS survey [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Juri Haberland wrote:

> Michael E Brown wrote:
> >
> > I get a 404 error on this URL...
> >
> > Not Found
> > The requested URL /survey/survery_200101.html was not found on this
> > server.
>
> Try http://linuxvirtualserver.org/survery/survery_200101.html

Ok. That works. Now can you change that url so that "survey" is spelled
correctly :-) (No 'r')

--
Michael
Re: Survey Results: 11 Question LVS survey [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Michael E Brown wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Juri Haberland wrote:
>
> > Michael E Brown wrote:
> > >
> > > I get a 404 error on this URL...
> > >
> > > Not Found
> > > The requested URL /survey/survery_200101.html was not found on this
> > > server.
> >
> > Try http://linuxvirtualserver.org/survery/survery_200101.html
> >

> Ok. That works. Now can you change that url so that "survey" is spelled
> correctly :-) (No 'r')

I am sorry that it's my spelling error. It's fixed now. Please try it
again at
http://linuxvirtualserver.org/survey/survey_200101.html

Thanks,

Wensong