nanny[14344]:running command \\\"ssh1\\\" \\\"realserver_ip\\\"
\\\"uptime\\\"
nanny[14344]: failed to read remote load

If i execute this command in the shell,i have not problems
and i can log into the realservers via ssh without
passwords.

Which could be the problem?

Thanks.
Re: Please,i need help.Urgent!!! [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 10 Feb 2001 jgomez@autocity.com wrote:

> Hi everybody.

please do not post "Urgent" messages to this group that are not urgent to
us. We answer when we have time and for free. If it's urgent to you, there
are people on this mailing list who are happy give you answers sooner than
that for money.

The other point is that this is not the nanny mailing list (although some
people here know about nanny). You should post to the nany mailing list.

Joe