Mailing List Archive

[lvs-users] [ADMIN] List termination
Hi all

Just recently I realised that there have been no posts to the mailing list since 2020. When I checked why, it seems I made a configuration error just over a year ago which rendered the list unusable - but that means there were still no posts to the list for over two years, and the fact it wasn’t working *at all* hadn’t been advised to me.

As a result, I’ve been in contact with Horms (Simon Horman) about decommissioning the list. I tried contacting Wensong Zhang (who controls the linuxvirtualserver.org <http://linuxvirtualserver.org/> domain) also, but that didn’t work. It will no longer be possible to subscribe to the list, and no further posts will be accepted. List archives are available at a variety of archiving sites:

https://archive.linuxvirtualserver.org/html/lvs-users/
https://marc.info/?l=linux-virtual-server&w=2

I’m sure there are more.

This will, therefore, be the final post to the mailing list.

It’s been a pleasure to host the mailing list, but time moves on and people are clearly finding support elsewhere.

Cheers all

Graeme