Mailing List Archive

solr-ruby version management
From: http://www.nabble.com/CHANGES.txt-td18901774.html

The latest version of solr-ruby is 0.0.6:

solr-ruby-0.0.6.gem

I think it isn't clear what Solr version is corresponding.

I'd like to change this to solr-ruby-{solrVersion}.{solr-rubyVersion}.gem
when Solr 1.3 is released. Where solr-rubyVersion is two digits.
That is, the first official release of solr-ruby will be
solr-ruby-1.3.0.01.gem.

Any objections to changing to this new version format?
Or anyone who has suggestions, please let me know.

Koji
Re: solr-ruby version management [ In reply to ]
I like this idea. Perhaps separate the solr version and the solr-ruby version with a dash instead of dot -- solr-ruby-1.3.0-0.0.6

Otis