Mailing List Archive

Reading index from a jar file
Hi,
I am a new user, so pleas be patient with me.
Is there a way to read index from a jar file, instead of a directory?
Regards,
Lokesh
Re: Reading index from a jar file [ In reply to ]
No there is no support for that, but maybe you can use Zip-related
classes in the JDK to extract the files, read them into RAMDirectory or
some such, and then search them.

Otis

Re: Reading index from a jar file [ In reply to ]
There has been some discussion of ZipDirectory:

http://www.google.com/search?q=lucene+ZipDirectory

--
http://www.tropo.com/