CEP: 04543-900, São Paulo, SP
Tel.: 55.11.3847 1173, Fax: 55.11.3847 4546
www.promoninteligens.com.br
RE: Index problem [ In reply to ]
I'm currently working on indexing 200 000 documents with
index updates every half hour on three separate webservers.

So you can see my ordeal I have to update the index ( delete and add)
on three separate machines, how many files are you indexing, the first
issue I faced was the "Too Many files open error", and are you indexing your
files from the webapp or did you write the indexer to run from the command
line ? Sorry about all the questions but there are very few people in the
dev mailers talking about the lucene cocoon issues that it's a joy when a
new voice props up

Nader