Mailing List Archive

TokenManager's longs too long
I'm stuck on jdk 1.1.8 and can't upgrade for some time.

I'm using javacc to create some java code from a .jj file provided by the
Lucene project at lucene.jakarta.org.

I'm runnig into a problem where the long data types found in the
XXXTokenManager.java files are too long for my version of java.

For example, these are all too long:
static final long[] jjbitVec0 = {
0xfffffffffffffffeL, 0xffffffffffffffffL, 0xffffffffffffffffL,
0xffffffffffffffffL
};

Is this a familiar problem? I just joined the mailing list. I've been
looking around the documentation at webgain, but can't find a mention of
this.

Is there a solution to this?

thanks,
rob

Re: TokenManager's longs too long [ In reply to ]
Sorry, no experience with JDK 1.1.8 and Lucene nor JavaCC.
Sounds like a question for WebGain folks.

Otis

Re: TokenManager's longs too long [ In reply to ]
www.webgain.com

Re: TokenManager's longs too long [ In reply to ]