Mailing List Archive

Say Goodbye to Discomfort: Introducing Our Seat Ergonomic Cushion
Document http://lumefresh.life/yAdSFWPEp-XpPPmwW1V8SMGcx4_apjU0LnLlFpx1IqYV1Dn-"] http://lumefresh.life/b5iZUv8W8Fk3QBRcbgIGuALmQSfmR3Splan7mZZXTsqnqjb3"]
http://lumefresh.life/b5iZUv8W8Fk3QBRcbgIGuALmQSfmR3Splan7mZZXTsqnqjb3"]

Hi Ieva!

I am Jenna Malbie and I've worked as a Receptionist for over 20 years. Therefore, I have been sitting in a chair for 8+ hours a day, 5 days a week.

This caused me A LOT of pain in my back, neck, and hips. I tried different office chairs, seat cushions, and adjustable computers. I did yoga, which helped temporarily, but once I was back at work, I was in pain again. Nothing worked. I had pretty much lost all hope.

That is, until I tried Klaudena.

http://lumefresh.life/b5iZUv8W8Fk3QBRcbgIGuALmQSfmR3Splan7mZZXTsqnqjb3"]Klaudena TRANSFORMED my life. I can’t stress this enough. It’s an ergonomically designed seat cushion made out of premium memory foam. It makes any chair so much more comfortable to sit on. It helps position your body correctly to alleviate and prevent pain.

Anyone who sits for work, travel, leisure, ANYTIME, should really think about buying a Klaudena. You will be so much more comfortable and deter long-term pain.

http://lumefresh.life/b5iZUv8W8Fk3QBRcbgIGuALmQSfmR3Splan7mZZXTsqnqjb3"]Click the button below to shop now!

http://lumefresh.life/b5iZUv8W8Fk3QBRcbgIGuALmQSfmR3Splan7mZZXTsqnqjb3"]LEARN MORE >

If you does't like this, please http://lumefresh.life/2UYQ5X14Hm9_Zn1Z6kko4IdT7KbgNloa9YZyH9xDJX6GiRVF"]Click here
741 Gore Street Houston, TX 77030