Congratulations Chris, and welcome aboard!

--
Adrien
Re: Welcome Chris Hegarty to the Lucene PMC [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Chris!

Re: Welcome Chris Hegarty to the Lucene PMC [ In reply to ]
Welcome aboard Chris!

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

Re: Welcome Chris Hegarty to the Lucene PMC [ In reply to ]
Welcome Chris!

Re: Welcome Chris Hegarty to the Lucene PMC [ In reply to ]
Congrats! Welcome Chirs!

Re: Welcome Chris Hegarty to the Lucene PMC [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Chris!

Re: Welcome Chris Hegarty to the Lucene PMC [ In reply to ]
Congratulations, Chris!

Re: Welcome Chris Hegarty to the Lucene PMC [ In reply to ]
Congratulations Chris!

--
Marcus Eagan
Re: Welcome Chris Hegarty to the Lucene PMC [ In reply to ]
Congratulations and welcome, Chris!

Dawid

Re: Welcome Chris Hegarty to the Lucene PMC [ In reply to ]
Welcome, Chris.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev
Re: Welcome Chris Hegarty to the Lucene PMC [ In reply to ]
Congratulations, Chris!

Re: Welcome Chris Hegarty to the Lucene PMC [ In reply to ]

--
Anshum Gupta
Re: Welcome Chris Hegarty to the Lucene PMC [ In reply to ]
Welcome Chris. ????

Uwe

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, 28357 Bremen
Re: Welcome Chris Hegarty to the Lucene PMC [ In reply to ]
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Happy to be included in this very talented group of individuals :-)

-Chris.

Re: Welcome Chris Hegarty to the Lucene PMC [ In reply to ]
Welcome Chris!