Mailing List Archive

additional paramters in xml help files
I am trying to put together a xslt that will transform the help content
on the site to a printable format and or pdf(trough fop). I have a
simple xslt that works, however I had to do some ugly hacking to try to
remove the last sections of each page in a group because they are just
links to the next document in the set. I would like to add a parameter
in section tag that states if it should be displayed in the printable
document.

Creighton Kirkendall

Re: additional paramters in xml help files [ In reply to ]
You may want to wait and see what will come out of the Forrestization
talk that just happened on lucene-dev over the last 2 days.
Apparently Forrest already has the ability to create printable docs.

Otis