Mailing List Archive

Printer Freindly Version of Demo Docs
Is there anyone that thinks it would be advantageous to have a printer
friendly version of the getting started documents. I see that they are
just xml pages. Can we create a printer friendly xslt.

Creighton

Re: Printer Freindly Version of Demo Docs [ In reply to ]
Sure, why not, although printing a web page will do, too.
If you want to patch build.xml and privide XSLT that may be nice. My
XSLT experience and time is limited...

Otis

Re: Printer Freindly Version of Demo Docs [ In reply to ]
forrest supplies this automatically. I suggest using it. See the setup
info here:
http://cvs.apache.org/~crossley/publish.html

its centered around creating a apache home page, but its applicable to
this as well. Mostly just build forrest and put some config files in
place and you're done. Its SOOOO easy.

If you're more ambitious you might try using centipede
(http://krysalis.org/centipede)and then we'd have ubercool project
reports [0] like POI has (http://jakarta.apache.org/poi).. including
these radical looking UML class diagrams [1] and cross referenced source
code [2]!

[0]http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/tests/junit/
[1]
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/javadocs/org/apache/poi/hssf/model/uml-Workbook.html
[2]http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/javadocs/javasrc/

And even junk like checkstyle metrics, etc etc... Best of all its ALL
XML and ANT based!

Cool eh?

-Andy