Could someone (Otis?) please give some hints on how docs for sandbox
projects can be created such that they appear on the Lucene web site?

Clemens

Clemens,

Under CVS root you'll see: jakarta-lucene/xdocs/lucene-sandbox

Look at how Kelvin did the docs for Indyo using the Jakarta's DTD. His
indyo dir is at jakarta-lucene/xdocs/lucene-sandbox/indyo.

Once you have xml stuff, you can create HTML docs by running one of the
ant targets (ant docs, I believe). Then commit both .xml and .html
files in CVS and ask Peter to update the site.

Otis

--- Clemens Marschner <cmad@lanlab.de> wrote:
> Could someone (Otis?) please give some hints on how docs for sandbox
> projects can be created such that they appear on the Lucene web site?
>
> Clemens

> For additional commands, e-mail:

Do I need committer access to /Lucene for that? I only have it for
lucene-sandbox

--C.