first question. If you are okay with it, no need to write.

Thanks,
Otis

Re: remove lib/junit37.jar? [ In reply to ]
> Anyone mind me removing it?
> If yes, may I replace it with version 3.8.1?
>
> If I get no answers in a few days I'll assume you're okay with the
> first question. If you are okay with it, no need to write.

I have no opinion either way, but for our edification, are there major
new features in 3.8, or just tweaks and bug fixes?

Re: remove lib/junit37.jar? [ In reply to ]
Nothing major, I believe. 3.8 release was buggy, hence 3.8.1.
3.8.1 does simplify things a bit - no need for that ctor with a String
argument, for instance. There are other changes, but this is the one I
noticed while using 3.8.1 at work.

Otis